- Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, Machine Learning, and Biomedical Research conferences
- Local tech groups/meet-ups with a focus on Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, Machine Learning, and Biomedical Research
- Local University conferences, hackathons, and meetups with a focus on Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, Machine Learning, and Biomedical Research
- Groups that Microsoft supports, and which support our values, such as DigiGirlz, TEALS, Diversity in tech, STEM programming, etc.
- Case by case requests for other non-profits, government groups, local technology companies, and university groups based on availability and subject matter
- All external events must be open to public registration/invitation (no team off-sites, board meetings, etc), and be free of charge. If there is a fee, it must be nominal (under $100), and only to recoup some operating expense for the event
Microsoft New England Conference Center Criteria for Use
Microsoft New England Careers
We believe your talent shouldn’t be limited by your resources. Here you’ll find the time, teams and technology to create and deliver technology that makes a major impact.
Join us in New England
We love to discover, teach, tinker, learn, and bring out the best in each other. If you do too, we’d love to have you join us in empowering every person and organization on the planet to achieve more.
Accelerate Your Career in Artificial Intelligence
The Microsoft Artificial Intelligence Development Accelerator Program (MAIDAP) is a paid, two-year program for recent graduates. As part of a 15-person cohort, you will partner closely with engineering teams across Microsoft and get access to mentorship, leading researchers and job opportunities.LEARN MORE
From hackathons, to internships, to community partnerships: The Garage is a platform—and a place—for experimentation and employee-led innovation.LEARN MORE