- Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, Machine Learning, and Biomedical Research conferences
- Local tech groups/meet-ups with a focus on Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, Machine Learning, and Biomedical Research
- Local University conferences, hackathons, and meetups with a focus on Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, Machine Learning, and Biomedical Research
- Groups that Microsoft supports, and which support our values, such as DigiGirlz, TEALS, Diversity in tech, STEM programming, etc.
- Case by case requests for other non-profits, government groups, local technology companies, and university groups based on availability and subject matter
- All external events must be open to public registration/invitation (no team off-sites, board meetings, etc), and be free of charge. If there is a fee, it must be nominal (under $100), and only to recoup some operating expense for the event
Microsoft New England Conference Center Criteria for Use
Welcome to Microsoft New England
Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Every day, the innovative technology we create here takes that mission to new and exciting places and impacts the lives of millions of people around the world.
The New England Research and Development team (NERD) are globally recognized leaders in developing AI technology and understanding how that technology impacts our lives. And programs like MAIDAP are helping develop the next generation of leaders in AI.LEARN MORE
From hackathons, to internships, to community partnerships: The Garage is a platform—and a place—for experimentation and employee-led innovation.LEARN MORE
News and events from Microsoft New England
Summer High School Coding Camps a Success
We recently hosted our third annual Microsoft NERD high school virtual summer coding camp, a weeklong program that invites students who are interested in STEM to create their own arcade games using Microsoft MakeCode’s block coding environment. The Microsoft Atlanta site also ran their first ever high school coding camp utilizing the same program as Microsoft New England. Both camps had a fantastic turnout and were a big success!
MAIDAP Blog — Beyond the metrics: modeling with UX in mind
At MAIDAP, we’ve developed over 50+ unique ML projects for a wide range of users. One thing has remained consistent and certain – ML features succeed when the user is at the focus of the data science. Here are a few unique things we consider when adding ML to a feature.