- Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, and Machine Learning conferences
- Local tech groups/meet-ups with a focus on Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, and Machine Learning
- Local University conferences, hackathons, and meetups with a focus on Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, and Machine Learning
- Groups that Microsoft supports, and which support our values, such as DigiGirlz, TEALS, Diversity in tech, etc.
- Case by case requests for other non-profits, government groups, local technology companies, and university groups based on availability and subject matter
Microsoft New England Conference Center Criteria for Use
Welcome to Microsoft New England
Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Every day, the innovative technology we create here takes that mission to new and exciting places and impacts the lives of millions of people around the world.
The New England Research and Development team (NERD) are globally recognized leaders in developing AI technology and understanding how that technology impacts our lives. And programs like MAIDAP are helping develop the next generation of leaders in AI.LEARN MORE
News and events from Microsoft New England
Microsoft AI Development Acceleration Program: Transforming Microsoft teams
From Cortana to CRISPR to XiaoIce, Microsoft’s commitment to artificial intelligence is clear. As part of our dedication to providing the best-in-class technology to our teams as well as our consumers, we’re constantly looking for ways to use AI to improve and empower lives.
Jennifer Chayes receives MassTLC Distinguished Leadership Award
When you have great leaders on your team, you get to take a moment to brag. Here at Microsoft New England, we’re lucky to have distinguished researcher Jennifer Chayes on our team, where she excels in her roles as technical fellow and managing director at Microsoft Research.