- Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, Machine Learning, and Biomedical Research conferences
- Local tech groups/meet-ups with a focus on Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, Machine Learning, and Biomedical Research
- Local University conferences, hackathons, and meetups with a focus on Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, Machine Learning, and Biomedical Research
- Groups that Microsoft supports, and which support our values, such as DigiGirlz, TEALS, Diversity in tech, STEM programming, etc.
- Case by case requests for other non-profits, government groups, local technology companies, and university groups based on availability and subject matter
- All external events must be open to public registration/invitation (no team off-sites, board meetings, etc), and be free of charge. If there is a fee, it must be nominal (under $100), and only to recoup some operating expense for the event
Microsoft New England Conference Center Criteria for Use
The Garage at Microsoft New England
A platform—and a place—for experimentation and employee-led innovation.
With locations at Microsoft facilities around the world, The Garage is more than just a place: it’s a community of people committed to moving new ideas forward and a resource to all Microsoft employees.
The Garage New England exemplifies this spirit of entrepreneurialism and inclusion through Garage-run hackathons, and activities with employees and community groups. The Garage aims to bring passionate people together to create and share innovative solutions.
Making space for innovation
This space is available to all Microsoft teams and to the public by request. It includes a hub for hackathons, talks and workshops and a makerspace for hands-on exploration to spur creativity and learn new skills. If you are interested in reserving space at The Garage, please contact The Garage New England Lead.
The Garage Hub
This is the heart of The Garage, a place for thinkers and doers to come together and share ideas. Here we will have lots of hackathons, talks and workshops to help hackers explore technology.
The Garage Makerspace
A creative prototyping lab where you can make your idea real. This space is open 24/7 for all Microsoft employees and their guests to try something new and move their idea forward.