- Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, Machine Learning, and Biomedical Research conferences
- Local tech groups/meet-ups with a focus on Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, Machine Learning, and Biomedical Research
- Local University conferences, hackathons, and meetups with a focus on Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, Machine Learning, and Biomedical Research
- Groups that Microsoft supports, and which support our values, such as DigiGirlz, TEALS, Diversity in tech, STEM programming, etc.
- Case by case requests for other non-profits, government groups, local technology companies, and university groups based on availability and subject matter
- All external events must be open to public registration/invitation (no team off-sites, board meetings, etc), and be free of charge. If there is a fee, it must be nominal (under $100), and only to recoup some operating expense for the event
Microsoft New England Conference Center Criteria for Use
Microsoft NERD AI
Committed to developing the next generation of AI technology and AI leaders.
AI is changing everything, and the Microsoft New England Research and Development Center (NERD) is at the forefront of this rapidly-evolving field. In addition to the pioneering technology we create, NERD AI provides opportunities for the next generation of AI innovators to work alongside our teams, and our world class event space plays host to leaders from around the world—and around the corner—who are furthering this exciting field.
MAIDAP: Join us on the leading edge of AI
Microsoft Artificial Intelligence Development Acceleration Program (MAIDAP) offers recent BS/MS/PhD graduates the opportunity to collaborate with product groups across Microsoft by tackling some of our most exciting and challenging AI problems.LEARN MORE
Microsoft New England AI Conference Center
This is a place designed to inspire AI innovation. Our world class facility is exclusively dedicated to teams and events that bring together leading technologist, thinkers and makers to help further AI technology and better understand its potential to impact peoples’ lives.
If you have a qualifying event and would like to request use of the Microsoft New England AI Conference Center, please fill out and submit the reservation request form below.
News and events from Microsoft New England
Microsoft AI Development Acceleration Program: Transforming Microsoft teams
From Cortana to CRISPR to XiaoIce, Microsoft’s commitment to artificial intelligence is clear. As part of our dedication to providing the best-in-class technology to our teams as well as our consumers, we’re constantly looking for ways to use AI to improve and empower lives.
Jennifer Chayes receives MassTLC Distinguished Leadership Award
When you have great leaders on your team, you get to take a moment to brag. Here at Microsoft New England, we’re lucky to have distinguished researcher Jennifer Chayes on our team, where she excels in her roles as technical fellow and managing director at Microsoft Research.